Web Hosting Services
Socialander Digital Marketing Agency offers Managed WordPress Hosting Services for your brand/business.
We are experts in digital marketing as an all-in-one agency.
We know how to optimize the user experience online to drive conversions and increase ROI.
Socialander’s web design and digital marketing services do not end with a project.
We will host your website redesign or brand new design to ensure that you receive the best care and attention.
Your website’s basic infrastructure starts with a web-hosting plan that helps put your business on the Internet.
If you’re trying to figure out how to build your website, you will surely need web hosting.
When it comes to making your website live, web hosting is essential.
If you need to put your business or brand online, having a fantastic website powered by a great web host is paramount.
This article will help you understand web hosting, its benefits and how we can help you get your website up and running.
Before we proceed, let’s see the meaning of Web Hosting.
What is Web Hosting?
Website hosting is an online service space where you can upload your website files onto the Internet.
With the help of a web hosting space, anyone can access your website from anywhere on the Internet.
This is usually the service you receive from a web hosting provider such as Namecheap, Godaddy, Bluehost etc.
Although you could theoretically host a server for your website from home; hence, there are many benefits to using a web hosting provider.
When building your website, these are a few things you should look out for in a standard or an average hosting plan.
- 200 GB
- 500 Mail Accounts
- Website Builder
- 1-click WordPress
- 5 Websites.
How Does Web Hosting Work?
Generally, a web hosting plan is simply an allocated space for storing your website files, including posts, images etc.
Socialander web Agency rents out technology and services to host your websites on the Internet.
Your website will be accessible online once you choose your domain and sign up for a hosting plan.
Your web host is responsible for ensuring that your server runs when you use web hosting services.
The host’s job is to protect your server from security breaches and store all of your files, assets, and databases on the server.
Socialander can help you host your website. We offer many additional services to enhance and protect your website from attacks.
What are the different types of web hosting?
Many web hosts offer different hosting packages, and each one will have an extra cost.
It all depends on what your website needs are and what you’re looking out for.
Below is a list of different hosting options to help you decide which type of hosting would be best for you.
WordPress Hosting is a hosting package that has been optimized for WordPress at the server level to ensure smooth sailing.
What makes WordPress different from regular web hosting? There are many.
Although details may vary from one hosting provider to another, most WordPress hosting packages share these characteristics.
- A one-click installation eliminates all the tedious steps involved in setting up a new WordPress website. WordPress is automatically installed in less than a minute when you choose us for your hosting web service.
- Optimized server configurations for WordPress site loading speed. This could include optimizations of performance caches or other tweaks.
- Common WordPress vulnerabilities can be protected with security measures. WordPress is used by more than 50% of the Internet. This means that it is often under attack. Another term you might encounter is “Managed WordPress”, which refers to a predefined secure environment that limits the use of vulnerable or unsupported plugins.
WordPress hosting can be run on shared, dedicated or VPS servers; you can choose one from these for your business website depending on your budget and level of business.
Thinking of the best hosting plan for your business, you can reach out to our web design agency and book a consultation with our team.
A shared hosting service is where a web hosting provider hosts multiple websites on one server.
In as much as different sites make use of the same server, it is the most cost-effective type of hosting.
Shared hosting is an option if you’re looking to launch a blog or have a new business.
In the past, sharing servers could cause problems. A spike in traffic or resource use from one site could slow down its “neighboring” sites.
Web hosting subscriptions now come with plenty of resources to ensure high performance.
VPS is known as (Virtual Private Server). VPS websites share a server with other websites, much like shared hosting.
Each VPS tenant is granted its partition and has access to guaranteed resources.
You often have more storage, processing power and memory available than you think.
This comes with a higher price. VPS hosting is best for experienced server managers.
Customers who have a VPS account can access their partition from the root and configure their server software such as Ubuntu, CentOS, or Windows Server.
This allows for high customization to run web apps that were built for these systems.
Some hosting providers may use the terms “Business Hosting” and “Premium Hosting” to refer to VPS Hosting managed by their experts.
Before getting a VPS or signing up for a VPS Hosting plan, you should research the services carefully.
Subscription details, prices, and support levels can vary greatly.
You have access to the entire server with dedicated hosting.
This hosting allows you to access the entire server like a VPS but does not require you to share it with other websites or apps.
You are effectively leasing a web server that is physically located at the facility of your service provider.
Professional support and expertise are available if needed.
Only highly-demanding enterprise-grade websites are eligible for this top-end web hosting.
A dedicated web server is not necessary for small and medium-sized companies.
There have been some misconceptions about Cloud hosting as a confusing term these days.
We recommend carefully reviewing what you get when you sign up for cloud hosting.
Cloud hosting was originally a VPS that could be scaled to multiple servers.
This way, if you have a website with a high traffic spike, your system can provide additional resources to keep it running smoothly.
Cloud hosting will have flexible specs and a variable pricing model.
Some companies are now co-op hosting for their shared or VPS servers due to the rising popularity of cloud computing.
Other providers also offer cloud computing services such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
These include cloud hosting, along with a variety of advanced tools for cloud-based operations.
Hosting a website with these “hyperscalers”, which can run millions of servers, is possible but can be difficult.
Which Web Hosting Service is Best?
Socialander WordPress website design agency provides you with a web hosting service of different options and packages.
Below are things you should be looking out for when getting a web hosting package plan.
- Traffic and bandwidth limitations: some web hosts may charge more if you exceed a certain amount.
- One-Click WordPress Install: You can quickly get your website online with built-in website builders or one-click WordPress installation.
- Storage: There is a lot of storage available, especially with large media files taking up a lot of space.
- Your website hosting plan should include email hosting. Email hosting is often extra charged by many providers.
- There are many domain registration services available that can be used to make your site a one-stop-shop. It is not easy to have your domain registered with one provider but hosted with another.
- Excellent customer service that is available whenever you need it.
What is the Cost of Website Hosting?
The cost of website hosting will vary from one provider to another.
A web hosting plan ranges from as low as $1.44/month.
Paid Hosting Vs. Free Hosting
Free Web Hosting is very much limited to different features of which you cannot be given full access and control over your site.
When you use free hosting, you may experience unwanted advertising on your site and their domain name in your URL.
However, you have complete control over what content you put on your website when you get a Paid web hosting.
There are many reasons why paid web hosting is better than free, they include;
- Bandwidth and Disk Space: Free web hosts offer a lower bandwidth but limited disk space to their customers. Paid web hosting may offer unlimited bandwidth or disk space.
- Content Limitations: Unlike paid hosting, the number of images or videos you can upload to free web hosting is limited.
- Security Breaches: Paid hosting typically comes with more security. You are at greater risk of security breaches if you use a free web host. This means that your customer’s credit card and other information can be stolen.
- Domain Name & URL: Free hosting providers will provide you with a domain name having their name in your URL. While for Paid Hosting, you can choose your domain name and a custom URL.
- Server Speed: Free web hosting servers can overload frequently, so you might have to wait for a few hours. Paid hosting services offer fast drives and guaranteed uptime.
Socialander Managed WordPress Hosting provides everything you need to have a seamless online experience.
No doubt, you can’t afford to miss our services.
Other Benefits You Stand to Get When You Choose Our Managed WordPress Web Hosting Services.
The hosting service we offer is highly reliable. We pride ourselves on providing a higher uptime than the industry average.
Free Malware Removal
Our WordPress web design support team is available to assist you with any website hacking issues. We will promptly and efficiently remove all malware from your site at no additional cost.
Ultra Secured Hosting
Hosting security is our top priority. We take every precaution to ensure your website is secure and protect your data.
Fast Page Loading Speed
For both user experience and rankings, page loading speeds are critical. WordPress hosting is very fast.
WordPress Hosting Service
WordPress is the most widely used CMS in the world. Our hosting service was designed to deliver the best WordPress experience possible. We host many other websites, but WordPress is our speciality.
Our support team is available 24/7 to ensure that your page speed, security and uptime are fully operational. Web hosting is often offered in conjunction with web design and development services. However, we can accommodate any need for web hosting if you are looking for it.
The need for Quality Web Hosting cannot be overemphasized when building an excellent website for your business.
Socialander, as a Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency, provides you with full Managed WordPress Hosting for your websites.
We also provide you with complete service maintenance, updates, and other web design and hosting services.
You stand to get more when you work with us.