Social messaging apps are tools for your inbound marketing. It is where you can nurture your leads and turn them into loyal customers.
With social messaging apps, you can answer questions that do not require phone calls or emails, find new customers, meet more people, and get more sales.
It is where you interact with your customers, get their feedback, and communicate with them on a more personal level.
Why Are Social Messaging Apps Important For Four Businesses?
- Immediate communication with your customers: With social messaging apps, you can hear from your audience in an instant without having to go through the process of scheduling a meeting or booking an appointment.
- Enhance customer engagement: Customers can easily communicate what they think about your posts and products. These engagements can serve as feedback to know how well your product is being perceived.
- It’s a place for direct selling: Your social messaging apps can serve as your online shop. People can easily order your products by just sending you a direct message. You can also send customers their shipping details via direct message. Your entire sales activities can go on in your social messaging App.
- It’s a place you get heard: People hear you better when you talk to them directly. A social messaging app lets you send direct messages to your customers.
- Influence customers: Customers will trust you more when you humanize your brand. The best way to do that is to interact with them directly. When people trust you, you can easily influence them to take action.
- Get direct and instant feedback: With social messaging apps, you can get instant feedback on your products from your customers. It offers you the luxury to act on any bad reviews immediately before it goes public.
- Customers get information about your business at a glance: Customers can easily send you a direct message to make inquiries. It makes things easier and faster.
- Quicker customer services: Receiving direct feedback and working on them, receiving and processing orders immediately, and sending reminders and discount opportunities to your customers is a good way to give them quicker customer service. Social messaging apps offer you the opportunity to provide instant services to your customers.
9 Popular Social Messaging Apps For The Growth Of Your Business In 2022
The 9 social messaging apps for your business include:
1. Messenger – One of the biggest social messaging apps
Once you have a Facebook business page, you can easily log in with your information on Messenger. It was initially linked to Facebook but became an app of its own due to its popularity. Messenger has over 1.3 billion users with over 20 billion messages sent every day.
Messenger is a good location for your business to interact with your audience. You can send texts, short videos, GIFs, stickers, or emojis.
There’s a feature that lets you respond to messages directly, so you won’t get lost in messages. With messenger, you can set up a chatbox. It replaces a part of your customer services online and saves time. It allows your customers to get quicker information if need be.
You can also use it to send triggered information like order confirmation, receipts, or tracking information. You can also send and receive documents like pdfs, customer data, application CVs, etc.
Is more complex than other platforms, it has more options and additional capabilities. Viber boasts over 260 million users. With Viber, you can send messages, calls, stickers, pictures, GIFs, etc.
You can like and respond to messages individually in a group chat. It offers a lot of interesting features. If you’re looking to do a lot with one app, Viber is a good deal
4. Instagram direct message:
You can send and receive messages via Instagram. You can respond to your customer’s inquiries via Instagram direct. It lets you send texts, images, videos, labels even audio messages.
5. Twitter direct message:
Twitter is becoming more popular and brands are taking advantage of this. Your customers are on Twitter and one of the best ways to communicate with them is via direct message. You can use Twitter directly to share updates, respond to feedback, send purchase reminders, etc.
Skype makes it easier for your team to come together and communicate using multiple applications through a single interface using any device from any location.
Your team can use skype for instant messaging, conference video call meetings, sharing files, etc.
Skype is a good social messaging app for your brand’s in-house communication.
The good thing about telegram is that it runs on the cloud. It boasts of about 200 million users so it’s a good place for your business to be seen.
With the App, you can send and receive texts, stickers, emojis, do audio calls, etc. There’s a feature for secret chats that once you create it, it can disappear after a certain amount of time. This is for messages such as your bank details, or your business private information.
You can have a channel on telegram where you nurture your leads and customers and even connect with them. Telegram also offers a feature that lets you send larger documents and files. This would be good for your business content marketing.
Snapchat is a popular App. According to Zephoria, there are 238 million active users on Snapchat.
This is the best App if you want to reach a younger audience. Before you use Snapchat, make sure your brand has a good positioning already.
Snapchat will work well when your goal is visibility and creating a buzz. Snapchat lets you send your brand’s photos and videos to your customers or your story. The post disappears after 24 hours.
What makes this feature unique is that it thrives on the fear of missing out. People would like to view your post once it’s up because they know it will disappear after 24 hours.
You can leverage this feature to promote your brand, announce any event happening in your brand and connect with your audience.
You can also create a geo filter for physical stores/events for your marketing.
Slack is for project management and connection within your organization. It can be used across multiple devices and platforms and is equipped with robust features that allow you to do not only chat one-on-one with people but also in groups.
With slack, you and your team can keep up with tasks and get updates on events going on in your organization.
Now you know about the 9 popular social messaging apps for your business, it might be hard to choose a particular one.
Conclusion On Social Messaging Apps
The first thing is to know what you want to achieve with social messaging apps. You already know that messenger, Twitter and Instagram direct message are best for sending tests, pictures, videos, emojis, etc., Viber is best if you want to do a lot of things with multiple features, Snapchat is best to target younger people, slack and skype are the best for in-house communication, etc.
The idea is to consider your goal first and then choose a particular app based on what it can offer you.
Go on, choose a social messaging app and take your web marketing to the next level.
Do you need help finding the best social messaging app to use for your business?
Book a free consultation session to talk to a team member by clicking on I want a free consultation.