Fleets for Tweets are for sharing momentary thoughts – they help start conversations and only stick around for 24 hours. Through our tests across the globe, we learned Fleets helped people feel more comfortable joining the conversation – we saw people with Fleets talk more on Twitter. Those new to Twitter found Fleets to be an easier way to share what’s on their mind. Because they disappear from view after a day, Fleets helped people feel more comfortable sharing personal and casual thoughts, opinions, and feelings. These are early findings from our tests and we’re excited to learn more about how Fleets are used by you.
Fleet a Tweet
With simply 2 faucets, a Tweet may be uploaded to your Fleet. you have got the power to share a Tweet in your Fleets and add your own comments with ease. Your viewers also will be able to click through on the image to travel to the first Tweet.
How to Fleet a Tweet
1. Tap the Share icon on a Tweet.
2. Tap Share in an exceedingly Fleet.
3. You can size or rotate the Tweet Associate in Nursing and add your own reaction with text or an emoji.
4. Tap Fleet to post the Tweet.
How to Tweet a Fleet
It additionally works the opposite means. you’ll Tweet your Fleet therefore you don’t lose the content once it disappears when twenty-four hours. solely the Fleet author will add their Fleet to their own Twitter timeline.
- Tap the down arrow icon
2. Select Tweet this.
3. Add a Tweet copy.
4. Tap Tweet to end Tweeting a Fleet.
How to reply to a Fleet
If you’re able to Direct Message somebody, at the rock bottom of their Fleet you may see choices to Send a Message or react via DMs with Associate in Nursing emoji.
- Tap Send a Message to open the text musician and send a DM on to the author.
2. Tap the emoji icon to send the DM author Associate in Nursing emoji reaction to their Fleet.
Your Fleet reply can seem at the side of the post to that you were replying via DM.
How to report
- Tap the down arrow icon within the prime right corner.
2. Tap Report Fleet to report the Fleet.
Can you schedule tweets on Twitter?
Twitter Ads enable you to schedule each organic and Promoted-only Tweets to travel live at a selected date and time.
You’ll schedule Tweets among your ads account, up to a year beforehand, and add them to new and existing campaigns.
Why can’t I see fleets on Twitter?
Some of you may no longer see the “Share in a Fleet” option in the Tweet share menu. To get back to sharing Tweets in your Fleets, update to the latest version of the Twitter for iOS or Android app once it’s available for you.
How do I schedule multiple Tweets and Fleets?
Type your tweet into the entry field, then press Enter to send the message at the scheduled date and time. Repeat for each tweet that you want to schedule. Stagger the publish times too if you have tweets that need to be published in a particular order.
Can you schedule tweets for free?
Twitter now allows you to schedule tweets directly from the site. However, in order to do so, you need to sign up for an ads account. This is free and comes with no obligation, but it does have one annoying drawback; they will send you email after email trying to get you to use ads.
- Fleets square measure designed for mobile use on automaton and iOS apps
- Fleets seem as circles within the row below the menu icon and higher than your timeline
- They don’t get Retweets and aren’t hospitable public replies.
- They can receive hearts or thumbs up.
- A Fleet will embrace text, videos, GIFs, Stickers, or photos.
- People will reply to your Fleet by sound on Send a Message or the emoji icon at very cheap of your Fleet.
- If you’ve got open DMs, anyone will react to your Fleets. If you’ve got closed DMs, solely individuals you follow will react to your Fleets.
- You can favor flipping DMS on or off for any Fleet you post.
- People with access to Fleets can see your Fleets in two ways:
- If they follow you, your Fleets can seem within the new bar across the highest of their Home timeline.
- Anyone who can see your Tweets can view your Fleets from your profile by tapping on your profile photo.
- If you protect your Tweets, your Fleets will also be protected.
- To delete a Fleet select Delete Fleet and it will remove the post.
- You can choose to Mute Fleets or Fleets and Tweets by pressing and holding the Fleet icon of the person you wish to mute within the Fleet bar.
How to use Twitter Fleets
If you’ve got the newest version of the Twitter app on your phone or pill, you’re able to get fugitive. It’s just like the Fleets were inside you right along, don’t you see?!
How to log in to Fleets
Log in to your Twitter mobile app.
That’s it! You’re in!
Along the highest of the screen, you’ll see a lineup of circles, like Instagram stories.
How to produce a Twitter Fleet
1. Click on your Fleet icon (the circle together with your profile pic) on the highest left corner of the house screen.
2. You’re in creation mode now! At rock bottom of the screen, you’ll slide left or right between differing kinds of content — opt for Text, Camera Roll, Capture, or Video. (Note: Capture needs holding down the record button, whereas Video is your hands-free recording choice.)
3. Next, you’ll size your graphics, modification the background color, or add extra text to form your Fleet sweet.
4. once you’re able to share, faucet the Fleet button within the high right corner. currently, it’s going into the planet for twenty-four hours!
5. If you’d prefer to share a tweet (your own or somebody else’s) via Fleets, here’s how:
Tap the “share” icon at the rock bottom of a Tweet.
Tap Share in an exceedingly Fleet.
Now, add any extra text or emojis.
Tap the Fleet button in the high right corner.
Note that anyone who will sees your full profile will be ready to see your Fleets, therefore don’t be too devil-may-care together with your comments. additionally smart to know: anyone who is ready to send you a DM will reply to your Fleets.
How to share a Fleet
It is unacceptable to retweet or shares a link to a Fleet.
That being aforementioned, there’s no indicator if somebody screenshots a Fleet, therefore that’s a technique around this restriction. Get sneaky, we’re not here to evaluate.
How to watch a Fleet
You’ll see Fleets at the highest of your home timeline. Click on any to look at. The ensuing one in your list can play mechanically once it’s done.
You can see WHO viewed your Fleet (this includes accounts with protected Tweets) by a gap up your Fleet and sound “Seen By” at rock bottom.
How to reply to a Fleet
If you’re ready to send a DM to the user, you’ll see a comment field at the rock bottom of their Fleet.
Tap the comment field to compose an instantaneous Message, or click on the emoji icon on the rock bottom right to send a reaction to the initial poster.
You’ll notice the history of this language in your DMs. (This chat log, however, won’t disappear when twenty-four hours, therefore play it cool!)
Note: once you read someone’s Fleet, the Fleet author is ready to see that you just viewed it exploitation the Seen By feature, even though your account has protected Tweets.
Additionally, please note that we tend to maintain a duplicate of all sent Fleets and live broadcasts in Fleets for a restricted time when they expire or the area units deleted to be ready to enforce against Fleets that the area unit found to violate our rules. If a Fleet or a live broadcast was found in violation, we tend to could extend the time we tend to maintain a duplicate of it to permit folks a chance to charm the violation if they believe it absolutely was an error.