Facebook Live is a real-time social video streaming platform. Have you found it difficult setting up Facebook Live in recent times? I would help you discover how to use this Facebook feature well.
This Facebook feature can trace its roots all the way back to 2010, once it had been accessible solely to Facebook itself for broadcasting its conferences. It became accessible to celebrities in December 2015 and was created public to any or all in April.
Therefore, if you’re not using it now, it’s probably time to at least give it a try. Luckily for you, we’ve prepared this Definitive Guide to Facebook Live to assist you on your way to paradise.
This Facebook unique feature is the latest development in Facebook’s continuous transformation from its humble text-based origins to a visible content distribution system. Facebook Live may be a period video sharing platform that enables you to record and broadcast live video to your followers.
Facebook is late to the live-streaming game, compared to older live-streaming platforms like a periscope. However, it will have one ace up its sleeve: its social graph.
Is Facebook Live Actually Live?
This Facebook feature is a live video streaming feature Facebook that allows you to broadcast a live video out to your audience through your company page or personal profile. Facebook Live was released in April of 2016, and while many marketers are still getting their heads around it, the ones who are using it seem to be.
How To Use this feature Effectively
1. Go swallow a powerful affiliation:- Ensure your broadcast is as clear, high-resolution, and stable as possible.
- If you’re shooting on a phone
- Stream quality varies based on your connection speed. Go live when your connection is strong enough (use Wi-Fi rather than your phone’s cellular information whenever possible).
- Use a rack or Steadicam for an additional stable stream.
- If you’re exploiting video encryption (streaming) software system or hardware:
- Use a dedicated wired connection with backups whenever possible. If you want to use Wi-Fi, check that it’s secured and dedicated for the published, and have contingency plans in situ.
- Broadcasting from an event? We recommend setting up a private connection– satellite or fiber backhaul – instead of looking forward to a venue’s affiliation.
- Run a speed take a look at it so as to work out your transfer bitrate.
- Follow our specifications and send us the highest bit rate stream your connection speed and the encoder can tolerate faithfully (within our most specs).
2. Engage with your audience:-We rate content that sparks conversations and purposeful interactions between real folks. Videos that inspire friend-to-friend or person-to-person interactions tend to urge a lot of distribution.
Actively responding and moderating comments throughout your Live broadcast will play a very important role in fostering such conversations and interactions.
Some techniques to drive healthy engagement include:
- Say salutation to commenters by name and reply to their comments.
- When possible, bring audience queries or comments into the printed itself by responsive queries on-air.
- Pin nice comments to the highest of the chat.
- Going Live from AN event? Encourage event participants to have interaction with the audience via live comments.
3. Broadcast for longer periods of time to reach more people:-
Facebook proritize longer videos (3 min +) that urge individuals to continue watching.
For Live broadcasts, the longer you’re Live, a lot of seemingly individuals area unit to get and invite their friends on Facebook to observe the video. You will be able to keep live for up to eight hours once broadcasting over the Live API with AN encoder!
4. Tell people ahead of time when you’re going to broadcast:- Build anticipation by rental individuals recognize once you will be broadcasting live. You should factor in programming your broadcast if you’re exploiting a streaming software package or AN encoder to go Live.
5. Be artistic and go Live often!:-Try differing types of broadcasts – and go live often – to stay your audience engaged. Attempt totally different phone or camera orientations, broadcast durations, and formats to examine what works best for you. Use insights obtainable in creator studio to judge totally different approaches.
What are the rules for this feature ?
This feature must not be used to mislead users that specific footage is happening in a particular locale when it is not. All pre-recorded content contained in a broadcast streamed to Facebook Live must be clearly marked as pre-recorded.
Can Facebook Live See Me?
This feature is a gift for broadcasters looking to grow their audience, but don’t count on getting familiar with all your viewers.
That’s because this feature does not disclose the personal information of your viewers unless they are your Facebook friends. This may seem strange for a social network dedicated to making “the world more open and connected”. However, privacy concerns may place limitations on what information is publicly available.
Can You See Who Watched Your Facebook Live Video?
What happens during Facebook Live? Can you see who views your Live session?
During the Facebook Live video, you can see who’s watching your Facebook Live and anyone who interacts with you on the video. If you’re friends with them on Facebook, you’ll be notified when they start watching your video, and if you’re not friends, you will see when they interact with the video (that is, when they like and/or comment).
While everything appears to be easy throughout Facebook Live, the challenges begin when your Facebook Live video has ended. Whereas you’re ready to publish the video for later viewing and interaction,
What specifically happens when the video has ended?
After your Facebook Live video has ended, you won’t be ready to see specifically viewed your video throughout its live broadcast. you’ll be able to see statistics and numbers – like what percentage views it got, however long the video was viewed for, wherever your viewers are from, however recent they’re, what gender they’re, etc. – however, you won’t be ready to see individual names.
Unless you have an elephant memory and you remember everyone who joined the video during its live broadcast, or you have a team of minions jotting down all the names, there’s no way of knowing who specifically viewed your video.
But if you actually need to check as several individual viewers when the video has complete, be good regarding it and have them move. raise queries, evoke their feedback or opinions, something that may get them to comment and interact with the video. Some influencers do a Q&A session on Facebook Live as a result of its very effectiveness.
Also, if the explanation you’re inquisitive about this can be that you just don’t need your video to achieve a particular audience, you can change that in the video settings.
How will this Facebook feature work ?
This feature may be a gift for broadcasters wanting to grow their audience, however, do not reckon to obtain conversant in all of your viewers. that is as a result of Facebook Live doesn’t disclose personal data of your viewers unless they’re your Facebook friends.
What is the best resolution for Facebook Live?
Here are the video format guidelines recommended for Facebook Live: Recommended max Facebook bitrate is 4000 Kbps (4 Mbps). Max resolution: 1080p (1920×1080) resolution, at 60 fps. An I-frame (keyframe) must be sent at least every 2 seconds throughout the stream.
What is the best time of day to do a Facebook Live?
When’s the best time to maximize this feature? … If you have to go live during work hours, 1 to 3 PM seems to catch people while they’re eating lunch, or before they get back into full-on work mode
Do Facebook Live videos disappear?
In what looks to be another strike for Facebook, the social network erroneously deleted Live videos of a number of its users.
A Facebook bug erased Live videos once users tried to post them to their Story and News Feed once they published. … “We have resolved this issue and remodeled several of those videos to people’s Timelines.
Do Facebook live videos go away?
According to the Facebook Live page here, the solution is equally straightforward. “The video is going to be printed to the Page or profile so fans and friends who missed it will watch at a later time. The broadcaster will take away the video post at any time, a bit like the other post.”
How long do Facebook live videos be on your page?
Yes. The time limit for a live video session on Facebook is 8 hours.
Go on Facebook live!!!
So get to figure, and use it to build your brand and boost your sales.
Set a goal, do a trial run to ensure that everything works, then begin promoting your broadcast before the event.
And keep in mind, smile, relax, and have fun!
How do you plan on using this feature video to create your dropshipping store? allow us to recognize within the comments below!